The year 2020 is starting to accelerate and all the marketers around the world have very high hopes that this year will bring more useful digital marketing technics, ready-to-use instruments to make their work more sufficient and effective. And as usual, most of them are looking for the digital marketing events they can plan to attend in 2020.
Similar to the previous year like I did in Top Digital Marketing Conferences 2019 and Top Digital Marketing Conferences in Q3-Q4 2019, I want to share with you the information about the most interesting digital marketing events that will be held within this year.
There are hundreds of marketing conferences, shows, trade fairs and exhibitions happening in every country during the year, but some of them are quite local, quite specific in terms of the target audience and related segments. That is why I want to offer you to visit only those digital marketing evets that cover several topics, related both to b2b and b2c, where you can learn as much as you can use and even more.
- What – The Digital Marketing International Expo team has been living, breathing and teaching digital marketing for more than 22 years. Now, through Digital Marketing International Expo they share their personal experience. Using their extensive network of contacts built up over the last 22 years, experts from every aspect of affiliate marketing are being made available to you in a unique international event in Israel
- Where – Tel Aviv, Israel
- When – May 24 – 28, 2020 + November 15 – 18, 2020
- How much – 330$+
- What – Ad:tech is a two-day conference & exposition that has long been known as the home of industry shaping advertising and marketing technology. Ad:tech is one of the largest Digital Marketing events and exhibition in the world, which provides a truly global platform where the marketing, technology and media communities come together to share new ways of thinking, build strong partnerships, and define new strategies that will address key industry challenges while driving business forward in an ever-changing marketplace
- Where – Mumbai, India
- When – October 27 – 28, 2020
- How much – TBA
Open Mobile & Digital Experience Summit
- What – The Open Mobile & Digital Experience Summit brings together 300+ brands to debate and design the strategies that deliver long-term digital customer acquisition, retention – and growth. It’s time to delight your customers, and thrive
- Where – West Coast, USA
- When – November, 2020
- How much – TBA
Social Media Marketing World
- What – The attendees are what makes Social Media Marketing World so unique. Most work for (or own) businesses with fewer than 100 employees. They include social media marketers, consultants, agency owners, marketing managers, network marketers, and corporate marketers. These are people just like you who are success-driven, looking to connect with others, and enjoy having fun. This is a great opportunity to level up your skills, share ideas, find talent, get promoted, improve your influence, and find new customers. It also attracts plenty of marketers from big businesses. For example, in 2019 marketers attended from Amazon, AT&T, Best Buy, Cisco, IBM, Nissan, Marriott, Microsoft, and Warner Brothers, just to name a few
- Where – San Diego, CA, USA
- When – March 1 – 3, 2020
- How much – 497$+
- What – Join The MarTech Conference to become a master of marketing in the digital age. You’ll connect with a thriving community of senior-level marketers while participating in an expertly-crafted program loaded with creative and real-world, vendor-agnostic solutions, and actionable tactics for overcoming sticky marketing challenges to understand how to select the right marketing technology tools to reach my company goals and how to prove ROI for those tools; gathering, cleaning, organizing, and analyzing data that informs actions and delivers desired outcomes, and aligning marketing and sales teams so that each member understands their unique role and are working together toward the same goals, etc.
- Where – San Jose, CA, USA
- When – April 15 – 17, 2020
- How much – 489$+
- What – The E-Marketing Paris provides leading experts related to the digital marketing industry. They will attend this event and will get an opportunity to adopt the latest business strategies and opportunities. It will give an opportunity to the digital experts and digital marketing professionals to share their knowledge and experience with each other etc.
- Where – Paris, France
- When – March 31 – April 2, 2020
- How much – Free
- What – DigiMarCon South 2020 Digital Marketing Conference & Exhibition will be held from May 20th to 21st, 2020 at the luxurious JW Marriott Houston by the Galleria in Houston, Texas. DigiMarCon South 2020 Conference showcases some of the most audacious and thought provoking speakers in the digital marketing industry, providing attendees with emerging strategies, the latest innovative technologies, best practices, and insights from successful digital marketing campaigns around the world. From building customer loyalty to increasing sales; improving lead generation to driving greater consumer engagement, the DigiMarCon South 2020 program has been specifically designed to help attendees develop their audience. Attendees will learn how to build traffic, create brand awareness, improve customer service and develop better use of digital tools internally to drive more productive business outcomes
- Where – Houston, TX, USA
- When – May 20 – 21, 2020
- How much – 197$+
- What – DigiMarCon Europe 2020 Digital Marketing Conference & Exhibition will be held from September 10th to 11th, 2020. At the luxurious Hilton Amsterdam Hotel in Amsterdam, Netherlands. At DigiMarCon Europe 2020, you will discover how to thrive as a marketer in a world where everything is now digital. Take advantage of our super saver registration rates and secure your seat early. A thought leadership event on the most relevant topics in the digital marketing industry. Great people, great sessions, great lessons. Everything you want from a great conference, and then some more!
- Where – Amsterdam, Netherlands
- When – September 10 – 11, 2020
- How much – 219$+
- What – INBOUND is an annual experience uniting super curious, question-asking professionals with big-name and break-out industry thinkers, high-octane events, and boundless education sessions. 250+ speakers are reshaping the future and will help you pump change-fueled adrenaline into everything you touch. The comedy shows and happy hours whisk away the always-on, daily grind of regular work life. Interactive forums build community. These four August days are for you — the product manager, the creative marketer, the start-up founder. So those who want more than the cookie cutter learning and development noise and who yearn for an explosion of positive energy, sharing, and clear, empowered ways to move forward at work. Step into INBOUND. Get out of your everyday. Learn. Connect. Then return to work with your fire stoked and reignited.
- Where – Boston, MA, USA
- When – August 18 – 21, 2020
- How much – 99$+
Content Marketing World
- What – Content Marketing World is the conference for the marketing, content marketing, PR and communications professionals, and agency leaders who develop the strategy or handle the execution of content marketing initiatives for their company or agency. If content marketing is in any way part of what you do, you will come away from Content Marketing World 2020 excited, inspired, and ready for action. No matter what role you play – from CEO to content creator or anyone between. This is the place to learn from the people who are not only succeeding at content marketing today, but can tell you how things will evolve tomorrow. Over 125 sessions and workshops presented by the leading brand marketers and experts from around the world are customized to you, our attendees. Several tracks covering every aspect of content marketing. Expecting 4,000 marketers from over 60 countries to join
- Where – Cleveland, OH, USA
- When – October 13 – 16, 2020
- How much – 599$+
- What – With over 41,000 visitors, 1,000+ exhibitors and more than 550 speakers from all over the world, DMEXCO is one the industry’s top marketing events. The Exposition provides the right answers and solutions for the challenges of digital marketing and business. This is where decision-makers meet global players, established specialists and tomorrow’s market leaders. Exhibitors have countless opportunities to present their solutions and products in an attractive business environment and to network with high-quality contacts
- Where – Cologne, Germany
- When – September 23 – 24, 2020
- How much – TBA
Well, these are the top digital marketing events I recommend not to miss in 2020. The future of digital marketing (and not just digital) will be shaped there. I would also recommend checking the marketing events list, prepared by my marketing fellows from Design Wizard.
And if that is not enough, you can excel in your marketing adventures by attending the following b2b marketing conferences.