With COVID-19 bringing almost every live marketing event down this year it became more difficult to learn something new from the leading marketing experts from around the globe. Marketing events are always aimed to deliver the best and latest marketing news, technics, solutions, etc.
This year we faced the situation never seen before. Almost complete lockdown in every country – no shows, no trade fairs, no forums, no conferences. Everyone was hoping for the best and soonest recovering postponing the planned marketing and other events from spring to summer, from summer to autumn. And some of them already canceled everything and are now preparing for 2021.
But marketing is not something that you can postpone or cancel. That is why many shows went online bringing new exciting experiences for all the marketers globally. And today I want to share with you the information about several amazing marketing events that will be held online this autumn. Study and book the dates to get back on track!
- What – INBOUND’s digital experience will be different from years past. From international friendly time zone-based sessions and audio-only sessions when your eyes need a break, to Speaker office hours for 1:1 mentorship, they have got content for multiple styles of learning. In addition to new sessions, you’ll see that INBOUND classics you’ve come to love like Spotlight, Breakout, and Deep Dives remain. Dive into the glossary below for some of our recommended new sessions along with the full content lineup for your reference.
- When – September 22 – 23, 2020
- How much – Free or 119$
- What –AW2020 is a reimagined virtual event for a global audience. The agenda is purpose-built to bring the marketing, media, technology, and creative industries together to drive change. Attendees can join senior leaders in productive discussions. You can learn new skills, network with new business leads, and gain the tools and insights that elevate careers.
- When – September 29 – October 08, 2020
- How much – 125$
- What – the Festival will gather together an unrivaled collection of global speakers, from internationally renowned brands. The digital presence provides a unique opportunity for the worldwide marketing community to connect with each other. Festival will address the five biggest issues faced by you and your brand, They look to create a blueprint that will better serve your customers, company, and colleagues. The Festival is committed to delivering a world-class virtual event experience. This is as seamless, compelling, and as engaging as ever. With amazing headliners, 5 days of dedicated content, and plenty of ideas and solutions to your challenges, the Festival’s week-long series of sessions will provide unmatched insight, inspiration, and learning.
- When – October 05 – 09, 2020
- How much – 335$+
- What – this exclusive virtual experience will help you stay up-to-speed on the latest developments in modern marketing. It will help you to identify, evaluate, and implement time-saving, profit-generating marketing technologies – all from the comfort and safety of your own computer. Don’t miss this exciting opportunity to continue your learning initiatives, engage with solution providers, and connect with the marketing technology community
- When – October 06 – 08, 2020
- How much – Free
- What – the largest content marketing event on the planet. The Expo speakers will arm you with materials and knowledge you need to take a content marketing strategy back to your team. You’ll be able to implement a content marketing plan that will grow your business and inspire your audience. You will experience over 100 sessions, workshops, and industry forums. They will be presented by the leading brand marketers and experts from around the world are customized to you, our attendees.
- When – October 13 – 16, 2020
- How much – 699$+
- What – Global Marketing Awards recognize and celebrate the world’s very best marketing agencies and most innovative campaigns across all marketing channels, regardless of where an entrant is located across the seven continents. The awards will feature 36 categories. And winners will be announced virtually on October 15, 2020, in an online celebration of excellence.
- When – October 15, 2020
- How much – Free
- What – this is the number one social media event for senior-level marketing professionals. SMSS is the premier social media conference for solution and service providers to engage directly with a targeted audience of decision-making marketers. Here you can experience a unique gathering of senior-level, cross-industry marketers. See what’s driving success at different types of companies that can inspire innovation on your own.
- When – October 28 – 29, 2020
- How much – 495$+
- What – with MarketingProfs B2B online Forum you get access to two full days of inspirational keynotes and tactical sessions on the topics that mean the most to B2B marketers today. MarketingProfs B2B Forum is more than just a quirky conference. For almost two decades, it’s been the place where leaders, innovators, and people who make things happen to gather to learn about the latest in B2B marketing and share their secrets to success. The conference itself will be two days full of inspiration, strategy, and tactical hands-on advice and insight.
- When – November 04 – 05, 2020
- How much – 595$
If you do not want to miss any marketing article, book review, news, materials, informatgion about events, go to the newsletter section to sign-up for my monthly updates.